15 Mantras that Will Give You Strength (When You Need it Most)
1. No matter what, you can always fight the battles of just today. It’s only when you add the infinite battles of yesterday and tomorrow that life gets overly complicated.
2. Never assume that you are stuck with the way things are right now. Life changes every single second, and so can you.
3. Life always begins now – right now – not tomorrow or the next day or the next. It means you can have the new beginning you want whenever you want.
4. The best people all have some kind of scar. Don’t be ashamed of yours.
5. A positive present changes a troubled past. Looking back, you do not find what you left behind.
6. You are not a victim. You may have been challenged, hurt, betrayed, beaten, and discouraged, but nothing has defeated you. You have been delayed but not denied. The person or situation that hurt you is weaker than you, because you’re still here. So don’t let this experience weaken you – let it build you.
7. Even when it’s tough, wear a smile. Smiling doesn’t always mean you’re happy – sometimes it simply means you’re strong. And you are.
8. When we stop feeling sorry for ourselves, we start feeling stronger.
9. It has been said that the highest form of prayer is giving thanks. Instead of praying for different circumstances, give thanks for what you have.
10. Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break this negative habit today. Talk about your joys, your loves, and your dreams instead.
11. The more you live, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. Feeling incomplete is completely normal and healthy.
12. Think of all the hundreds of thousands of steps and missteps and chances and coincidences that have brought you here. In a way it feels like the biggest miracle in the world, doesn’t it? Keep this in mind, and meditate on the fact that you are a work in progress, and every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there.
13. Sometimes, to be successful tomorrow you must be wrong today. So don’t let the fear of making the wrong decision prevent you from making any decision at all right now. At the end of your fear is the person who you want to be, one way or the other.
14. What’s most important in this moment is positive focus. Make the moment important and vital by doing something meaningful. It’s that simple. In the end, that’s all success really is.
15. Do the best you can right now, and find peace in knowing that you have. No further judgments are needed. Sometimes you’ve got to go through the worst of times to get the best. And sometimes the best of times come sooner than expected.