Sunday, May 28, 2017
7 Life-Changing Truths Most People Are Too Scared (or Too Stubborn) to Admit
1. The vast majority of our struggles are self-created, and we can choose to overcome them in an instant.
2. We fear the judgments of others, even though their judgments about us are rarely valid or significant.
3. In many ways, our past experiences have conditioned us to believe that we are less capable than we are.
4. Real pain, heartbreak and failure are outcomes that can help us grow.
5. We have to give some things up to get what we ultimately want in life.
6. Passion is not something we find, it’s something we do.
7. There will never be a better time to start than right now.