Sunday, June 11, 2017

Ted Talk: Chris Abani - 'On Humanity'


Morning Friends,

This week, I want to share with you a fascinating Ted Talk I stumbled upon. In this talk, Chris Abani tells stories of people: People standing up to soldiers. People being compassionate. People being human and reclaiming their humanity. It's "ubuntu," he says: the only way for me to be human is for you to reflect my humanity back at me. It is a fascinating speech and one that resonates with me.

https://www.ted.com/talks/chris_abani_muses_on_humanity

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this gracious share. Headed for it already. Have a splendid week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Nigeria 2023 Elections: A Crime Scene

The 2023 Nigeria general elections have been a complete sham, and a retrogression of our nascent democracy. Whatever gains Professor Jega ma...