Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Poetry - You are in my thoughts

You are in my thoughts on difficult days.
In my heart in happy moments.
And on my mind everyday.

You are in my thoughts on my best days.
Flashes and memories of you, extant on my mind.
Your absence still plagues me.
Your departure still breaks me.
The wound has remained fresh.
The tears have gone on, unabated.
At times I pray it is a long horror dream.
I still wish it is a mirage; the kind that fizzles away.

You are in my thoughts today.
You are in my thoughts always.
Till we meet again, I will keep hurting.
And you will forever be in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nigeria 2023 Elections: A Crime Scene

The 2023 Nigeria general elections have been a complete sham, and a retrogression of our nascent democracy. Whatever gains Professor Jega ma...