10 Gratitude Mantras that Will Make You Appreciate What You Have
1. When life is good, enjoy it. Don’t go looking for something better. Happiness never comes to those who don’t appreciate what they have.
2. The richest person isn’t the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least. Wealth is a mindset. Want less and appreciate more today.
3. Happiness comes a lot quicker when you stop complaining about your problems and you start being grateful for all the problems you don’t have.
4. The greatest secret to peace of mind is letting every life situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the very best of it.
5. Happiness does not start when “this, that or the other thing” is resolved. Happiness is what happens now, when you appreciate what you have.
6. When life gives you every reason to be negative, think of one good reason to be positive. There’s always something to be grateful for.
7. No, you won’t always get what you want. But remember this: There are lots of people who will never have what you have right now.
8. Be grateful for your life. For your health, your family, your friends, and your home. Many people don’t have these things.
9. Remind yourself how fortunate you are to be experiencing this moment right here, right now. The more you appreciate it, the better it’ll be.
10. Choose to smile today by taking life moment by moment, complaining very little, and being thankful for the little things that mean a lot.