10 Powerful Mantras to Stop the Drama in Your Life!
1. Needless drama doesn’t just walk into your life out of nowhere – you either create it, invite it, or associate with those who bring it.
2. Do your best not to judge other people, for you do not know their pain or sorrows. If you cannot speak a kind word, say nothing at all. And if they cannot speak a kind word, say nothing at all.
3. Most people make themselves unhappy simply by finding it impossible to accept life just as it is presenting itself right now. Be mindful.
4. When you are no longer able to change a situation, you are challenged to change yourself. And that changes everything.
5. Don’t bother worrying about whether there will be problems. There will be plenty of them, and you’ll work your way through every one of them.
6. Worrying is a misuse of your incredible creative energy. Instead of imagining the worst, imagine the best and how you can bring it about.
7. When you focus your heart and mind upon a purpose, and commit yourself to fulfill that purpose through small daily steps, positive energy floods into your life.
8. It’s OK to make mistakes. That’s how you get wiser. Give yourself a break, and don’t give up or give in to negativity! Good things take time, and you’re getting there.
9. Remember, letting go of drama isn’t about having the ability to forget the past; it’s about having the wisdom and strength to embrace the present.
10 Work hard in silence, do what you have to do, and ignore the drama and negativity surrounding you. Let your success be your noise.