10 Good Reminders to Spend More Time with the Right People
1. Sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, just by doing them with the right people.
2. The best thing you can do is to let go of what you can’t control, and focus on the things you can – like the people you choose to be around.
3. You intellectually grow to be like the few people you spend most of your time with. So surround yourself with only those who are going to lift you higher.
4. The right people for you are those who inspire you to be who you always knew you could be. Keep this in mind. Anyone who helps you make your half-hearted attempts more whole-hearted through kindness, commitment and teamwork, is a keeper.
5. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your happiness, your other important relationships, your dreams, or your dignity.
6. Don’t listen to those who tell you exactly what to do. Listen to those special few who encourage you to do what you already know in your heart is right.
7. Healthy relationships don’t just happen – they take time, patience and two people who truly want to work together to create something meaningful and lasting.
8. What you give to another person is really what you give to yourself. When you treat people you care about with love, you learn that you are lovable too.
9. The people you take for granted today may be the only ones you need tomorrow. Never be too busy to make time for those who matter most.
10. Pay attention to the little things, because when you really miss someone, you miss the little things the most, like just laughing together.