Friday, November 18, 2011

What Has Life Taught You?

Life is often described as the University of Hard Knocks. Here are twenty things that it has taught me so far: *Life has taught me that beyond the pursuits of this world, God is the ultimate. *Life has taught me that you will always regret the things you didn't do far more than the things you did. *Life has taught me to jealously keep my true friends, coz they are difficult to find. *Life has taught me to always embrace change. As uncomfortable as it is sometimes, change allows us to stretch and grow. *Life has taught me that self confidence opens doors and works wonders *Life has taught me to never regret. If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's experience. *Life has taught me that you will never attain true success if you set out to become somebody you were not born to be. *Life has taught me that no one can take advantage of you unless you let them. *Life has taught me to always look at the bright side of things. *Life has taught me that whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger. *Life has taught me not to ever write off anyone. *Life has taught me to always celebrate the beauty in every moment. *Life has taught me that when it comes to the things of love, I should always follow my heart. *Life has taught me to never ever forget family. They are the one that counts first. *Life has taught me to often surround myself with positive people. You’ll feel different. *Life has taught me to always cherish my health and stay healthy. *Life has taught me that, in order to get ahead in life, you need to get out of your comfort zone. *Life has taught me that it sometimes gives people a second chance. *Life has taught me that forgiveness is not cowardice. Rather, it's maturity. *And finally, life has taught me to always keep going! So, tell us, What has Life taught You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nigeria 2023 Elections: A Crime Scene

The 2023 Nigeria general elections have been a complete sham, and a retrogression of our nascent democracy. Whatever gains Professor Jega ma...